[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
greatlakeszclub.com - View topic - March meeting
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
March meeting 
Site Admin

Drives:
Post March meeting
Dates? Last week of March sound good?

Location? Back to Carter's restaurant? A different location?

That'll be close to when we pull the cars out so maybe think about parking lot situation for the Z/G's :)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:32 pm
Third Gear

Drives:
Post Re: March meeting
Theres more parking in the back of the Carters place

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:08 pm
Fifth Gear

Drives:
The mile-road entrance to Carter's lot seemed pretty steep.. is there a Lahser entrance that is more low-car friendly?

I'm open for the date.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 pm
Site Admin

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Drives:
March's monthly meeting has been decided:

When: Tuesday, March 29th @ 7:00 pm
Where:
Bagger Dave's
26054 Novi Road
Novi, MI 48375-1137
(248) 374-3289

We may even see a few Z's coming out of hibernation! We all saw Brian's Z at last week's staff meeting :)

WARNING: Do not take the the first entrance into the shopping square after you get off I-96 ( I think it's called Crescent street, it's the entrance with the street light) as there are TONS of pot holes. I'd recommend taking the 2nd entrance (Crowe Dr).

But still, when driving around right after winter, everyone should all be careful and look out for all the potholes.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:28 pm
Third Gear

Drives:
i dont think immea gonna make any meetings in the next few months. hopefully ill see you guys when theres a weekend event.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Site Admin

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Third Gear

Drives:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 pm
Site Admin

Drives:
Weather looks to be clear for next Tuesday. If it's in the 40's and clear, I think I'm taking the Z :)

Hopefully it gets even warmer as we get closer!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 pm
Site Admin

Drives:
The RE-11s sure are are slippery below freezing. I drove to Southfield today for lunch and it felt like I was driving about twice as fast as I was.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin

Drives:
Bump for tmrw nights meeting. Weather should be sunny

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 pm
Third Gear

Drives:
Just wanted to let you guys know I might be 15 or 30 minutes late to the party, but make sure to save me a spot! ;)
I'm really excited about tonight! Should be lots of fun. Can't wait to see your Zs, chat, hopefully some cruising! :)

I've always loved 350/370Zs as my friend had one when I had the 98 Mustang Cobra. I remember it being so different, but loving everything about it. The FX reminds me a lot of it, just the big boy version....it will be interesting to see it parked next to some Zs....I think there will be some great pictures! (I'm sure someone from the group takes good pictures....for some reason when I take them they just turn out ok).

See you guys soon!
- Jonas

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:45 am
Site Admin

Drives:
Really looking forward to meeting you tonight too Jonas!

I'm actually a bit worried we might have too many people/cars for that lot lol.

Oh well, we could always spill over into the other lot if necessary.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:53 am
Site Admin

Drives:
None of you guys have BC Racing coilovers do you? :) I just realized that I don't have the spanners and I'm taking the car to Mufflers and More tomorrow to have him install them. (I didn't figure I would have time before the 23rd to get everything done)

I figure it can be worked around... but it would be nice to have the proper tool. The guy I bought 'em from is mailing them out but I doubt they'll arrive today.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Second Gear

Drives:
I'm a big fan of Bagger Dave's. And Z's. So it'll be awesome!

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:10 pm
Third Gear

Drives:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm
Site Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Drives:
I already have lunch plans but you should join us! We're going to Famous Dave's in Novi. Wednesday is $1 drafts (anything!) so we hit that very regularly.

I haven't exactly figured out how I'm getting there yet... Brian (my Jawbreaker co-driver) offered to pick me up but it's a ways out of the way for him.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

It's on! Meeting starts at 7pm but I'm already there. Look for Z parking on the right as you enter the back of the lot.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Third Gear

Drives:
Phreak- I saw what happened and felt horrible especially after such a fun meet. I hope he wasn't a prick.

On a positive note, the Z sounded amazing getting on the expressway and I was hearing it even when you were far away. Love the way the lower rear end looks....could have sworn that I saw some mean red and aluminum down there that made it look nascarish like....very nice.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 pm
Site Admin

Drives:
Whaa? What happened?

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Fifth Gear

Drives:
Post March meeting pics
A few pics from the meet. Cars were kind of scattered in the daylight, so just posting up the after-meeting shots.. (minus at least 2 Zs that weren't in the row).

Nice turnout, great meeting some new folks.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 am
Fifth Gear

Drives:
I also created an album for the meet on the Facebook page if you guys have pics you want to upload there.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 am
Site Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The camera was fine. Everyone was naturally blurry!

I was in good spirits driving home. Like an idiot, it was playing with an M3 and got clocked doing 92 on I-275. My good luck finally kicked in as the cop came back to the car and said "I've got to take another call, just slow it down." And he sped off leaving me by the side of the road.

It's the end of the month and the state troopers were all over I-275. Boy I got lucky!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Drives:
Good thing to hear he let you off. Would have killed a wonderful night.

Lee I'm having issues with uploading the pictures as attachments (it's saying the file is invalid) so I just uploaded to my flickr for now (didn't have much time for editing, next time I'll bring a tripod):

Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Drives:
It was great meeting everyone, I'm looking forward to future meetings and the spring picnic.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]